This Webinar Covers 6-contact Hours
- 2 Hour Infection Control (Critical Elements addressing the CDC?s Guidelines and Recommendations including the latest updates)
- 2 Hours OSHA (Inspections; Building, Equipment & Fire Safety; BBP Standards, Respiratory Protection, including PEPs; Chemical Hazard Communications including GHS)
- 2 Hour HIPAA (Addresses Compliance on Privacy, Security, Breach Notification, HITECH Act, Patient Rights, Risk Analysis and TX HB-300)
About the Speaker 👩🏼⚕️
Raghu Puttaiah, BDS, MPH, FICD, has provided over 400 continuing dental education programs in the United States and around the world.
He retired as a Tenured Professor from TAMU College of Dentistry, Dallas. He was the first recipient of the Johnson & Johnson Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Infectious Disease Control in Dentistry.
Terms & Conditions
- Individuals or Clinics may register. Minimum 4*or more registrants
Price = USD 99 per person.
- Promotional Coupons will not apply to Live Moderated Programs.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after the program has begun. You may be provided another day based on availability